The Mahavidya is the group of the ten Adi Parashakti forms of Parvati. They are Kali, Tara, Tripura Sundari (Shodoshi), Bhuvaneshvari, Tripura Bhairavi, Chhinnamasta, Dhumavati, Bagalamukhi, Matangi and Kamala.
Baglamukhi also referred to as the “Goddess who paralyzes enemies” is the 8th Goddess of the Das Mahavidyas in Hinduism. The word Bagala-Mukhi is derived from the words Valga (meaning – to rein in or bridle) and Mukhi (meaning the mouth) hence having the power to silence and paralyze the enemies. This goddess is associated with the golden/yellow hence also called “Pitambari”. This very powerful goddess is also called Sthambini Devi or Brahmastra Roopini and she carries a cudgel or bludgeon in her hands to smash the troubles faced by her devotees.
Bagalamukhi Mantra is the ultimate weapon to overpower and defeat one’s enemies. It provides the offerings of all-round protection against enemies, evil eye, black magic, financial instability legal disputes, chronic problems, and accidents.
Worshipping Ma Baglamukhi is the sure way to control the enemies and win over them. Regular Japa of the Bagalamukhi Mantra is said to paralyze the ego and actions of a person who tries to harm us. However, with evil intentions, the mantras can only give negative results. Here are a few mantras of Baglamukhi with their meanings and the benefits of chanting them.
Baglamukhi Gayatri Mantra:
“I meditate on Goddess Baglamukhi who can make the enemies motionless.
Let the powerful goddess bless me with a clear sight.”
Baglamukhi Mool Mantra:
“The mantra has Bheej sounds of Baglamukhi. It prays the goddess to make the enemies ineffective by arresting their vicious speech, feet and intelligence. Once their movements are restricted, they can never act against you.”
Baglamukhi Mantras to Succeed in all Efforts:
“Oh Mata Baglamukhi, we pray that you destroy our sins, bring prosperity into our lives and fulfil our desires.”
Preparation Before Chanting Baglamukhi Mantras:
- The best time to chant the Baglamukhi mantras is early morning Brahma Muhurat from 4am to 6am.
- Take bath and sit on a mat or wooden plank.
- Carry a rosary and use it for counting the mantra chanting. Chant your chosen mantra for any number of rosaries. The ideal count for Baglamukhi mantras is 1,25,000 times.
- While chanting, place a picture of Baglamukhi in front of you and concentrate on the form.
- The best flowers to worship Goddess Baglamukhi are yellow flowers.
Benefits of Chanting Baglamukhi Mantras:
- Gives confidence, fearlessness, and courage.
- Fills the minds and hearts of the devotees with a positive energy to move on the path of success.
- Eliminates debts and enhances prosperity at home.
- Fear of enemies is removed and the devotee experiences a great degree of comfort in mind. The enemies will no more be able to confront you. They will grow powerless when trying to act against you and their vicious plots will turn futile and ineffective.
- Students get good marks and get a focused mind to concentrate on the studies better.
- The devotee triumphs over lawsuits and succeeds in quarrels and competitions.
- If there are fluctuations in your life, this mantra can help balance the positive and negative aspects and establish harmony in home and life.