Thanks for shopping at Divinity World’s Spiritual Shoppe!
Last updated: July 15, 2020
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help. We’ve listed the steps you need to follow to make it the return process as easy as possible for you.
- Get in touch with us and let us know what is wrong with your order. We are always available on firstname.lastname@example.org & +91 999 0555 034.
- Please return the unused product in the original packaging within 7 days from the date you receive it and share the proof of return delivery receipt. You will be responsible for paying for the shipping costs for returning your item.
- Returned items must be delivered to us unused, in original packaging and in the condition they were received in or may not be eligible for refund or be subject to a restocking fee.
- We cannot be held responsible for items damaged or lost in return shipment, therefore we recommend an insured and trackable mail service.
- We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the item(s) or proof of received return delivery.
- Once we receive the returned item, we will inspect your order and notify you that we have received your returned item and confirm whether your return is approved after inspecting the item.
- Our policy is to provide Free Shipping for PAN India orders and Shipping costs are chargeable for International orders. Regardless of your location, the Shipping costs are non-refundable, as we are unable to refund the initial shipping cost of your order. If your refund is approved, the cost of onward shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You can expect the refund amount to reflect in 1-2 weeks post the refund has been issued from our side, depending on your card issuer’s or bank’s policies.
- Divinity World will not issue refunds for products purchased through other entities, such as distributors or retail partners.
- Discounted items are not eligible for a return and refund.
- We deal in genuine gemstones, rudrakshas, healing crystals and bracelets which comprise of precious and semi-precious items. By opting for
- Our customers can be assured of the quality of the items mentioned in point 11, by opting for the Certificate of Authenticity, that we provide for these products on request, from Approved and Reputed Gemological Testing Laboratory, which proves that the gemstone or crystal is not synthetic, artificial or treated and is in fact of the carat weight or specification that has been shared at the time of purchase.
- We do not entertain Return or Exchange in case the customer does not opt for the COA.
- Loose gemstones cannot be returned once the order is confirmed and processed by Divinity World.
- Any such item returned showing signs of wear or engraved, altered, resized (by anyone/entity) or damaged in any other manner shall not be accepted for return
- Custom orders with engraving, special ring size etc. cannot be accepted for return, refund or exchange.
We follow stringent quality control standards to ensure we deliver top quality products and services to our customers and aim to accept all returns for items that did not meet your expectations. In order to understand what went wrong, we inspect all the goods on return and in the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we will share pictures taken when we inspect the goods you have returned to us, along with our decision to not approve your refund.