A down-to-earth guide about the message of the stars.
For astrology to be useful there’s no need to have a crystal ball, incense, meditation, or faith. Learn the practical language of astrology in this clear, easy-to-understand exploration that goes way beyond daily horoscopes and zodiac. With it, the reader will be able to calculate and read their own and others’ birth charts; tell signs and planets from houses; create daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly planners- even make predictions for the future. With a glossary and further resources, this guide explores:
- Why horoscopes and descriptions of “sun signs” are usually wrong.
- Why many astrologers use the “wrong” zodiac.
- The several different houses system.
- All the planetary aspects that go beyond the sun and moon.
- The many cycles that determine an astrological forecast.
Out of stock
Title: The Essential Guide to Practical Astrology
Author: April Elliott Kent