Do you suffer from low energy at times? Have you tried various different things to try to increase it, but nothing works? Reiki could be the practice that helps you to change all that! Whenever we feel sick or aren’t at our best, most of us tend to visit our local doctor or pharmacist. The common perception is that we can be cured through drugs but not everything is as simple as that and not every condition is suitable for treatment in this way. So what do you do when the drugs don’t work?
This book, Reiki for Beginners: The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Learn Reiki and Increase your Energy, offers you an alternative to traditional the drugs we use for common conditions, with chapters that examine:
• The origins of Reiki
• Benefits and limitations
• How Reiki healing works
• Reiki and Chakras
• Who is Reiki for?
• How to do Reiki on yourself
• Living in harmony with your world
• And more…
• A background of Reiki and its history
• A breakdown of how it works at every stage
• Things you need to know before you start
• Healing yourself and others with Reiki and the benefits of it for the whole body
• How and where you can use Reiki
• How it can be used in everyday situations to improve your overall wellness
• And more…
Reiki has been around for centuries and originally arose in the Far East and as it is classified as a meditation technique it means that it is suitable for individuals to deal with everyday problems like stress and anxiety. And with millions of practitioners worldwide, Reiki is going from strength to strength.
Get a copy of Reiki for Beginners and see how it can help you to heal!
Out of stock
Title: Reiki for beginners: 2 books in 1 – The Ultimate Beginner’s & Intermediate Guide to Learn Reiki & Increase your Energy
Author: Jessica Joly