- Lucky Bamboo is well-known for bringing good fortune, prosperity and positive vibes.
- Lucky bamboo symbolizes a happy life making it a perfect gift for any occasion.
- These plants are extremely easy to take care of and require very little maintenance.
- You can keep this plant in air-conditioned rooms also
- Keep the Lucky bamboo plant away from direct sunlight to avoid overheat from sun exposure.
- Do not spray water or mist in the lucky bamboo leaves, a gentle wiping will remove dust or dirt from it.
- Avoid the use of chlorinated water as it may cause damage to the plant. Maintain the water level to keep the roots submerged in water.
- Change the water, clean the roots of the plant and pot once in a week to keep plants healthy.
Out of stock
What makes it special:
Note: The size of lucky bamboo stick may slightly vary.
- Lotus bamboo also called love bamboo or rose bamboo, is so named because its tightly clustered leaves resemble lotus flowers
- Lotus bamboo is slow-growing, with stems growing approximately 6 inches per year, making it an excellent choice for a decorative focal point in your home or office
- Lotus bamboo plant symbolizes purity and good fortune
- The lucky bamboo arrangement is a combination of five essential elements of Feng Shui – earth, wood, water, metal, and fire
- Place this Lotus bamboo in your house or office to enhance the good energy
What you get:
|Marble Chips Pebbles (Mix Color, Small, Polished) – 1 kg||1|
|30 cm Lotus Lucky Bamboo Plant||1|
|3 inch (8 cm) Cylindrical Glass Vase (6 inch (15 cm) Height)||1|
Due to covid lockdown, plants delivery is available in: Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Thiruvananthapuram, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Goa, Kalyan, Coimbatore, Thane, Faridabad, Jaipur, Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Thrissur, Indore, Bhopal, Vadodara, Kozhikode, Only
Dispatched within 7 days