- Lucky Bamboo is well-known for bringing good fortune, prosperity and positive vibes.
- Lucky bamboo symbolizes a happy life making it a perfect gift for any occasion.
- These plants are extremely easy to take care of and require very little maintenance.
- You can keep this plant in air-conditioned rooms also
Pot your bamboo in rich soil. If you are growing in water then change the water once in 3 days. Transplant the plant into good, high-quality indoor plant potting mix. If planting in a ground, keep a distance of 4 to 6 feet between 2 plants.
Sunlight: Full sun to partial shade
Soil: Clay, sandy or loamy, well drained
Temperature: 18 to 35 degrees C
Fertilizer: Use any organic fertilizer
Caring for 30 cm Lotus Lucky Bamboo Plant:
- Keep the Lucky bamboo plant away from direct sunlight to avoid overheat from sun exposure
- Do not spray water or mist in the lucky bamboo leaves, a gentle wiping will remove dust or dirt from it
- Avoid the use of chlorinated water as it may cause damage to the plant. Maintain the water level to keep the roots submerged in water
- Change the water, clean the roots of the plant and pot once in a week to keep plants healthy
What makes it special:
- Lotus bamboo, also called love bamboo or rose bamboo, is so named because its tightly clustered leaves resemble lotus flowers
- Lotus bamboo is slow-growing, with stems growing approximately 6 inches per year, making it an excellent choice for a decorative focal point in your home or office
- Lotus Stalks Lucky bamboo plant symbolizes purity and good fortune
- The lucky bamboo arrangement is a combination of five essential elements of Feng Shui – earth, wood, water, metal, and fire
- Place this lucky bamboo in your house or office to enhance the good energy
What you get:
|30 cm Lotus Lucky Bamboo Plant Plant||1|
|Plant height: 24 – 36 inches (60 – 92 cm)|
Plant spread: 4 – 6 inches (10 – 16 cm)
Note: The size of lucky bamboo stick may slightly vary.
Dispatched within 7 days